Saturday 23 February 2013

FOTD: Winter Berry + re-ombré hair


Nothing too fancy today, but when I awoke to a fresh flurry of snow I felt all wintery and cosy, so I plopped my Topshop bobble hat on and some matching lip colour! Also I just refreshed my ombré as it was looking a little brassy and the purple toned conditioner I've been using just wasn't enough to get it looking fresh again. I'm really happy with how it came out, but a little worried about the condition of my hair now, oops! If you have any suggestions for hair care please let me know! 

This Topshop lipstick in 'Inhibition' remains a firm favourite of mine, a beautiful purple tone, but very wearable. I also find it looks great on fair skins or those with a dark complexion, a truly versatile, gorgeous colour, perfect for these cold winter days. 




Estée Lauder Doublewear in Desert beige 12
Real Techniques buffing brush
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Expres' mascara, 100% black
L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory
Topshop Lips in Inhibition


5 comments:

  1. You really suit red lips. And the ombred hair looks lovely on you :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks sooo good. what i did when i reombred my hair a couple weeks ago: i washes it with organic cleansing shampoo do get all the product that makes it heavy out, i used blond toner, a conditioner for dry and damaged hair and hair mask every week. hope that helps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lip colour really suits you! I wish Double Wear would work for me, but it's just not meant to be x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ombré hair and berry is such a gorgeous colour for winter x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your hair, your blog is just lovellyyy, I'll definitively be visiting again, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea
    xxx

    ReplyDelete